Sunday, November 13, 2011

Why Time is MONEY!!!!!!

So, it already Sunday, time running so fast...and again, Monday will come..but I am still fresh in early morning...while others already in their sweet dreams...WHY? because this only time I can do my work...what about day? Oh Day during weekend only for my Family....but sometime we did not release, Time actually money for us...why? Because
     Time is free, but it's priceless. You can't
own it, but you can use it. You can't keep
it, but you can spend it. Once you've lost it
you can never get it back.


Life is all about timing... the unreachable becomes reachable, the unavailable become available, the unattainable... attainable. Have the patience, wait it out It's all about timing.


Don’t count every hour in the day, make every hour in the day count.

and THE MAIN REASON I SAID :----
*
*
*

 

No comments:

KL CAT PLAYGROUND

Visit cat with kiddos.. as a mom..and not really a cat lover.. I  tak la rasa excited. Just 2 of mykids so eager to play.. others.. more to ...