Friday, May 27, 2011

A piece of.....

Not much I ask..only a little bit respect for me..that it...It not a big demand , i just a piece of help..piece of respect..and piece of love for me..no doubt to say, i am not a good once like u deserve to get but i try with all my power and my life to serve as your wife. Therefore please treat me as wife,,not as slave..

I'm also helping u to make our life more stable..I'm also working same with u, and of course I'm also tired.. Frankly speaking, I hate the way u treat me..but I can't say I hate u because u are a man that i choose to be my partner.

Maybe I failed to be someone who u want me to be..may b I'm not good enough..that y i said, if u wanna marry again..i give u..the freedom..

I cannot say to much..i don't want waste my tear..let fear get closer..just I want a piece of respect..with a piece of help...

Apologies if u read this and it hurt u,,.because this only place i can share..i don't have any one to share..forgive me.

3 comments:

Syafiqah said...

Sue, kenape ni. Sedih aku baca. Ape2pun masalahnya just bersabar k. Memang susah untuk buat org paham kita & kita jugak tak bole nak ubah seseorang ikut apa yg kita nak. Nak tak nak, utk kebaikan bersama kita bertolak ansur dalam ape jua keadaannya. InsyaAllah, bila kita bersabar Allah akan permudahkan segalanya nanti. Sabar k.

aiza said...

Sue..kalau ko tulis ni semua atas sebab sometimes ko rasa lelah dan penat mainkan peranan sbg sorang isteri dan ibu..aku juga mengalami hal yang sama. tak banyak aku mintak cukup la satu penghargaan. kadang2 aku ni fikir aku fikir benda macam ni aku ni merungut lebih ke? tapi kalau aku tak fikir aku tak merungut aku jugak akan rasa sangat lelah nak buat dan jaga semua perkara....wahai lelaki kenapa laaa susah nak memahami wanita kan....tapi apa2 pun dia adalah takdir kite. dia adalah cerita kita. redho dan sabar :-)

SueZ said...

Tikah : ya..as women for a chosen man..patient only d way we hv after we hv no voice..once we belong to someone d we will b till d end..only dat we can do..patient and keep all tears and sadness away..to make them happy n feeling good.

Aiza..ya..sbb tu aku mintak a piece..not all d life..tp as usual..it hard for them to give that piece until we hv to speak, shout n scream...n we feel bad to do this to him becz we expect them to act w/out request....mmmm what to do..

KL CAT PLAYGROUND

Visit cat with kiddos.. as a mom..and not really a cat lover.. I  tak la rasa excited. Just 2 of mykids so eager to play.. others.. more to ...